MIIC, MNIT Campus, Jaipur 302017
Email : email@example.com
Phone : +91 858 8040 858
Terms of Service (TOS)
These terms of service govern the use of the website, platform, content and services offered by www.anmcube.com (website/ platform/ service). You (the user) agree to access the Site, subject to the terms and conditions of use as set out here. TOS are created largely around the Indian Contracts Act, 1872, Indian Information Technology Act, 2000 and Information Technology Act 2000 – Amendment 2008. The website/ company also endeavours to abide by the International Data Protection Guidelines.
ANM Cube Private Limited, a company incorporated under the Companies Act, 2013 having registered office at MIIC, MNIT, JAIPUR, RAJASTHAN, INDIA (“ANM Cube”, “ANM”, “Company” or “we” or “us” or “our”), provides Assessment, Training and Placement enabling services through its Platform.
IF YOU DO NOT AGREE TO BE BOUND BY ALL TERMS AND CONDITIONS CAPTURED IN THE TOS, PLEASE DO NOT USE THE PLATFORM OR ITS SERVICES.
"Company”," "we", “ANM Cube”, "us", or "our" means ANM Cube Private Limited, unless otherwise specified.
"Service(s)" means services provided through the Platform, as described in further detail under clause 3 below. The Services provided through the Platform may change from time to time, at the sole discretion of the Company.
“User” or “You” shall mean any person or entity who is a visitor on the Platform and/or shall avail Services on the Platform, or his/her representatives or affiliates who are registered on the Platform.
“Customer” shall mean those Users who have sought to avail paid Services via the Platform.
2. Updation of Terms and Conditions
Your use of the Platform is subject to the Terms and Conditions, which may be updated, amended, modified or revised by us from time to time with/without notice to you. To ensure that you are aware of any additions, revisions, amendments or modifications that we may have made to these Terms and Conditions, it is important for you to refer to the Terms and Conditions from time to time. The updated Terms and Conditions shall be effective immediately and shall supersede these. We shall not be under an obligation to notify you of any changes to the Terms and Conditions. You shall be solely responsible for reviewing the Terms and Conditions from time to time for any modifications. If you continue to use the Website after the Updated Terms and Conditions have been published, it shall be deemed that you have read and understood and accept the Updated Terms and Conditions. Any reference to Terms of Service, TOS, Agreement made herein shall refer to the latest version of the Terms of Service.
3. Service(s) provided to users can be categorized in two types:
· Access to Assessments, training and career related forum to the Job seekers (B2C)
· Access to assessed candidates, assessments and trainings to companies and organizations (B2B)
By using Platform, you affirm that you are at least eighteen (18) years of age and are fully able, and competent to enter into the terms, conditions, obligations, affirmations, representations, warranties set forth in the Terms and Conditions, and to abide by and comply with the terms stated therein. Registration of User in the Platform is available only to persons who can form legally binding contracts under Indian Contract Act, 1872. Persons who are "incompetent to contract" within the meaning of the Indian Contract Act, 1872 including minors, un-discharged insolvents, or person with unsound mind etc. are not eligible to use the Platform. By accessing the Website or by accessing any of the Services or Content on any other Authorized Device, it is deemed that the User has read and understood and accepted these Terms.
If you will be using the Services on behalf of an organization, you agree to these Terms on behalf of that organization and you represent that you have the authority to do so.
5. Enterprise/B2B Account Registration (applicable to body corporate customer).
In order to avail the Services, you must first complete the registration process and create an account in the name of the respective Company (“Enterprise Account”). The terms and conditions associated with the Enterprise Account will be governed by a executed between company and us. Pursuant to this, the designated SuperAdmin of the Enterprise Account shall create individual accounts for authorized members of the company (“Team Account”) with individual login credentials.
6. User/ B2C Account Registration (applicable to individual users)
7. Platform License
Subject to your compliance with the TOS, Company grants you a limited, non-exclusive, non-transferable license to view the content of the Platform solely for your personal and non-commercial purposes. Due to IPR issues the company does not permit the users to download, modify, edit and print any content which you are permitted access solely for your use. You have no right to sublicense the license rights granted herein.
You will not download, use, copy, adapt, modify, prepare derivative works based upon, distribute, print, license, sell, transfer, publicly display, publicly perform, transmit, stream, broadcast or otherwise exploit the Platform and Services, except as expressly permitted in the TOS. No licenses or rights are granted to you by implication or otherwise under any intellectual property rights owned or controlled by Company or its licensors, except for the licenses and rights expressly granted in the TOS. The Platform and the intellectual property rights vested therein is owned by the Company.
The website shall have following options to charge users with payment modalities as mentioned on the platform:
· B2C Online Assessments and Training fee
· B2B Assessments, hiring and subscription fee
A Candidate is eligible to request for cancellation/ refund for B2C training under following circumstances:
· If the candidate is unable to access the assessment/ training content during the agreed upon slot due to technical issue with the platform.
· In case you find the learning experience not as expected.
However, ANM Cube owns the final discretion for the refund. If found eligible for refund, the same shall be through ANM credits or to the original payment method within 2 weeks of the intimation of successful case for refund to the candidate by ANM Cube.
If the candidate is found to abuse our refund policy, such as a significant portion of the assessment/ training if taken before request for refund or in case of a repeated refunded request in past, we reserve the right to deny the request for refund, ban candidate’s account, and/or restrict all future use of the Services.
There shall be no refund/ cancellation of the profile sharing fee for B2B recruitment.
10. Gift and Promotional Codes
We may offer gift and promotional codes across the services available on the platform. Certain codes may be redeemed for gift or promotional credits applied to your account, which then may be used to purchase eligible courses on our platform, subject to the terms included with your codes. Other codes may be directly redeemable for specific courses or towards setting off a part of the training fee. These codes and credits, as well as any promotional value linked to them, may expire if not used within the period specified in your account. Gift and promotional codes offered by the company may not be refunded for cash, unless otherwise specified in the terms included with your TOS or as required by applicable law.
11. Use of Your Information and Content and other content displayed on the Platform
We reserve the right to maintain, delete or destroy all information and materials posted or uploaded through the Services, pursuant to our internal record retention and/or destruction policies. We (may/may not) make use of third-party cloud services providers or use our own service infrastructure for hosting the servers and databases. While we make commercially reasonable efforts to ensure that the data stored on our servers is persistent and always available to the User, we will not be responsible in the event of failure of the third-party servers or any other factors outside our reasonable control that may cause the User’s data to be permanently deleted, irretrievable, or temporarily inaccessible.
You acknowledge and agree that we may preserve your information and may also disclose your related information if required to do so by law; or in the good faith belief that such preservation or disclosure is reasonably necessary to: (a) comply with legal process, applicable laws or government requests; (b) enforce these TOS; (c) respond to claims that any of your usage of the Platform violates the rights of third parties; (d) detect, prevent, or otherwise address fraud, security or technical issues; or (e) protect the rights, property, or personal safety of the Platform, its users, or the public.
12. Non Circumvention
The Customer shall not directly or indirectly attempt to circumvent, avoid or bypass the intent of the TOS, to avoid payment of fees in connection with any assessment, training or recruitment. You agree to notify the Company immediately if a person suggests to you making or receiving payments other than through the Site in violation of this Section or if you receive unsolicited contact outside of the Site.
13. Third Party Services
14. Non Competitiveness
You will not access the Platform, and/or its Services, or the personal information of other Users, available on the Website in order to build a similar or competitive website, product, or service.
15. Alerts Provided by the Company
The Company provides you with multiple automatic alerts while providing Services. You understand and agree that any alerts provided to you through the Platform may be delayed or prevented by a variety of factors. We will do our best to provide alerts in a timely manner with accurate information. However, we neither guarantee the delivery nor the accuracy of the content of any alert. You also agree that we shall not be liable for any delays, failure to deliver, or misdirected delivery of any alert; for any errors in the content of an alert; or for any actions taken or not taken by you or any third party in reliance on an alert.
16. Company generated contact
You agree that we may contact you through telephone, email, SMS, WhatsApp or any other means of communication for the purpose of: Obtaining feedback in relation to Platform or our Services; Obtaining feedback in relation to any other Users listed on the Platform; Resolving any complaints, information, or queries by other Users regarding your Critical Content. You agree to provide your fullest cooperation further to such communication by Company. By submitting suggestions or other feedback regarding our Services/Platform, you agree that we can use and share such feedback for any purpose without any compensation to you and we are under no obligation to give such feedback confidential.
17. Profile Ownership and Editing Rights
We ensure easy access to the Users by providing a tool to update your profile information. We reserve the right to moderate the changes or updates requested by you and we shall take an independent decision whether to publish or reject the requests submitted for the respective changes or updates in your profile. You hereby represent and warrant that you are fully entitled, under applicable law, to provide information as part of your profile or otherwise while using our Services, and that no such information breaches any third-party rights, including intellectual property rights and applicable data protection laws. Upon becoming aware of a breach of the foregoing representation, we may modify or delete parts of your profile information at our sole discretion with or without notice to you.
Excluding Your Account information, you acknowledge that the Website, the entire content, Services, and all the intellectual property rights, including copyrights, patents, trademarks, designs, and trade secrets in relation to the above are solely owned by us.
18. Rights and Obligation relating to the usage of the Platform
Users shall be prohibited from carrying out the any illegal acts in the Platform including but not limited to acts mentioned below:
1. violating or attempting to violate the integrity or security of the Platform;
2. transmitting any information on or through the Platform that is disruptive or competitive to the provision of our Services;
3. intentionally submitting on the Platform any incomplete, false or inaccurate information;
4. making any unsolicited communications to other Users;
5. using any engine, software, tool, agent or other device or mechanism (such as spiders, robots, avatars or intelligent agents) to navigate or search the Platform;
6. running a coded script/algorithm on the Platform to extract any information or perform any activity. All action on the Platform should be done by human interaction, and machine interaction is strictly prohibited;
7. circumventing or disabling any digital rights management, usage rules, or other security features of the Platform;
8. Any unlawful activities in the Platform which are prohibited by laws of India.
9. Upload, post, transmit, publish, or distribute any material or information that is unlawful, or which may potentially be perceived as being harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, defamatory, libelous, vulgar, obscene, or racially, ethnically, or otherwise objectionable.
We may disclose or transfer User-generated information to our affiliates or governmental authorities in such manner as permitted or required by applicable law, and you hereby consent to such transfer. In accordance with the applicable laws, we shall transfer sensitive personal data or information including any information, to any other body corporate or a person in India, or located in any other country, that ensures the same level of data protection that is adhered to by us, only if such transfer is necessary for the performance of the lawful contract between Company or any person on its behalf and the User or where the User has consented to data transfer.
We reserve the right, at any time and in with sole discretion, to change, modify, or amend the Website (in whole, or in part) or any of its Services or Content (in whole, or in part), in compliance with the applicable legal and regulatory framework. You agree that We will not be liable to You for any change, modification or amendment of the Website or its Services, or any part thereof.
Termination/ Suspension of Services:
We have the right to temporarily suspend access to the whole or any part of the Services for any reason whatsoever (including but not limited to technical/operational reasons) and shall be under no liability to you in such an event. Further, we may, but shall not be obliged to, give you notice of any interruption of access to the Service.
We may temporarily suspend access to the whole or any part of the Services for pre-scheduled maintenance. If you choose to access the Platform or avail Services during such pre-scheduled maintenance, we cannot guarantee the availability of the Services and/or functionality of the Platform.
Termination/ Suspension of Accounts:
We may terminate your usage of the Platform at any time for any reason, including breach of the Terms and Conditions. We have the right (but not the obligation) to refuse to grant access to Platform. Except for the rights and license granted in these terms, we reserve all other rights and grant no other rights or licenses, implied or otherwise.
Once temporarily suspended, indefinitely suspended or terminated, the User may not continue to use the Platform under the same account, a different account or re-register under a new account. On termination of an account due to the reasons mentioned herein, such User shall no longer have access to data, messages and other material kept on the Platform by such User. All provisions of the TOS, which by their nature should survive termination, shall survive termination, including, without limitation, warranty disclaimers, indemnity and limitations of liability.
The service (including, without limitation, any content) is provided “as is” and “as available” and is without warranty of any kind, express or implied, including, but not limited to, the implied warranties of title, non-infringement, merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose, and any warranties implied by any course of performance or usage of trade, all of which are expressly disclaimed. The company and service provider (including) its directors, employees, agents, suppliers, sponsors and partners nor enhancement of performance in the user or the enterprise by use of its trainings. Despite the best attempts of the company, the performance remains a function of the intellectual capability and improvement mindset of the user.
The company actively seeks feedbacks to improve its services to the users and happy to receive evidence based constructive criticism. However, in case of any targeted negative campaigns run to damage the reputation of the company, we shall be forced to take legal actions, as deemed appropriate by the law and as decided by our attorney.
You shall defend, indemnify, and hold harmless the Company, its affiliates/subsidiaries/joint venture partners and each of its, and its affiliates’/subsidiaries/joint venture partners’ employees, contractors, directors, suppliers and representatives from all liabilities, losses, claims, and expenses, including reasonable attorneys’ fees, that arise from or relate to (i) your use or misuse of, or access to, the Services and Platform; or (ii) your violation of the Terms and Conditions; or any applicable law, contract, policy, regulation or other obligation. We reserve the right to assume the exclusive defense and control of any matter otherwise subject to indemnification by you, in which event you will assist and cooperate with us in connection therewith.
24. Limitation of Liability
To the extent permitted by law, we (and our group companies, suppliers, partners, and agents) will not be liable for any indirect, incidental, punitive, or consequential damages (including loss of data, revenue, profits, or business opportunities, or personal injury or death), whether arising in contract, warranty, tort, product liability, or otherwise, and even if we’ve been advised of the possibility of damages in advance. Our liability (and the liability of each of our group companies, suppliers, partners, and agents) to you or any third parties under any circumstance is limited to the greater of one Thousand Indian Rupees (INR 1000) or the amount you have paid us in the twelve (12) months before the event giving rise to your claims. Some jurisdictions don’t allow the exclusion or limitation of liability for consequential or incidental damages, so some of the above may not apply to you.
25. Support/ Contact us
The Company offers an email-based support system. In case you require any assistance or support or have any grievance, you may access our grievance/ support by emailing at firstname.lastname@example.org. The Company shall revert to every complaint within 72 hours of receipt of the complaint. Further, the Company shall take best possible efforts to redress the complaint within thirty (30) days of receipt of the complaint.
The User agrees and acknowledges that the Company shall address and attempt to resolve the complaint received in accordance with the standard policies and procedures adopted by the Company, the User’s disapproval/discontent with the outcome/mode of redressal shall not be deemed to mean non-redressal of the complaint by the Company. Any suggestions by Company regarding use of the Services shall not be construed as a warranty.
Last Updated : 25th Jan 2021
1. We are strongly committed to respecting your online privacy and recognize the need for appropriate protection and management of any personal information collected and/or collated by us.
1. Please be advised that any Information (as defined herein below) procured by us, shall be:
1. processed fairly and lawfully for rendering the Services (as defined in Terms of Service);
2. obtained only for specified and lawful purposes, and not be used in any manner which is against the law or policy in force in India (“Applicable Law”);
3. adequate, relevant and not excessive in relation to the purpose for which it is required;
4. able to be reviewed by the User, from time to time and updated-if need arises; and
5. not kept longer than for the time which it is required or the purpose for which it is required or as required by the applicable law.
2. WE SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY LOSS OR DAMAGE SUSTAINED BY REASON OF ANY DISCLOSURE (INADVERTENT OR OTHERWISE) OF ANY DATA, IF THE SAME IS EITHER (A) REQUIRED FOR SHARING YOUR INFORMATION FOR LEGITIMATE PURPOSES; OR (B) WAS AFFECTED THROUGH NO FAULT, ACT, OR OMISSION OF THE COMPANY.
3. BY USING THE SERVICES, YOU EXPLICITLY ACCEPT, WITHOUT LIMITATION OR QUALIFICATION, THE COLLECTION, USE AND TRANSFER OF THE DATA IN THE MANNER DESCRIBED HEREIN.
3. Your consent
3. Such an intimation to withdraw your consent can be sent to email@example.com
4. Types of information collected by us:
1. “Personal Data” means and includes any Information that relates to a natural person through which an individual is identified, such as the name, contact details, email address, gender, age, organisation name, organisation email id or any other relevant material provided by a User, including but not limited to information gathered through availing Services.
2. “Technical Information” means and includes any Information gathered through various technologies that may employ cookies, web beacons, or similar technologies to automatically record certain information from your device through which you use the Platform. This technical information may include your Internet Protocol (IP) address, device or browser type, Internet service provider (ISP), referring or exit pages, clickstream data, operating system, hardware model, operating system version, unique device identifiers, and mobile network. This data includes usage information and user statistics.
3. “Locational Information” shall mean and include the information obtained through GPS or other means, such as the geographical location of the User.
4. “Non-Personal Information”
2. “Non-Personal Information” means and includes any information that does not reveal your specific identity, such as, browser information, information collected through Cookies (as defined below), pixel tags and other technologies, demographic information, etc. As is true with most websites, our Company gathers some information automatically when you visit the Platform. When you use the Platform, we may collect certain information about your computer or mobile to facilitate, evaluate and verify your use of the Platform. For example, we may store environmental variables, such as browser type, operating system, speed of the central processing unit (CPU), referring or exit web pages, click patterns and the internet protocol (IP) address of your computer. This information is generally collected in aggregate form, without identifying any user individually.
1. “Information through use of our service” means and includes information which is shared with us to avail our Services.
3. Account Details: These include your username and password and preferred account settings such as the language and time zone etc.
If you are a Customer, in addition to the above we may also collect the following data:
(The Personal Data, Technical Information, Locational Information, Non-Personal Information and additional information collected from the Customer respectively are collectively referred to as “Information”).
4. Billing Details: shall mean and include billing details such as name, address, email id and other financial information that corresponds to your mode of payment including but not limited to, credit card/ debit card details, net banking information, bank details etc. Please note that confidential information such as the CVV/ PIN Number and the net banking credentials will not be stored by us.
5. Purpose of Collection and Usage of this Information
1. Depending on whether you are a Customer, Responder or Visitor, the data collected by us shall be used for availing our Services and utilised for other functions including but not limited to:
1. to render Services (as defined in the Terms of Service); maintaining the Platform;
2. to evaluate the quality and competence of our personnel;
3. to resolve any complaints, you may have and ensure that you receive the highest quality of Services;
4. notifying you about changes to our Platform;
5. allowing you to participate in interactive features of our Platform when You choose to do so;
6. providing analysis or valuable information so that we can improve the Platform;
7. monitoring the usage of the Platform;
8. detecting, preventing and addressing technical issues;
9. analyse usage patterns and user preferences
10.improve user experience
11.notify you about new products and features
2. Business or Research Purposes: The Information saved and except Personal Information, is used for business or research purposes, including improving and customizing the Platform for ease of use and the products and services offered by us. We may archive this information to use it for future communications for providing updates and/or surveys.
3. Aggregating Information / Anonymized data: We may aggregate Information and analyse it in a manner to further accentuate the level of services that we offer to our customers. This Information includes average number of Users of the Platform, the average clicks of the services/, the features used, the response rate, etc. and other such statistics regarding groups or individuals. In doing so, we shall not be making disclosures of any Personal Information as defined above.
(Collectively referred to as “Legitimate Purpose”)
6. Disclosure and Sharing of Information
1. We shall share the information to the third-party service providers/ vendors, to provide you with the Services and to effectuate any activities that fall under the Legitimate Purpose for which such Information has been collected.
2. When compelled by law: We may disclose any Information provided by you on the Platform as may be deemed to be necessary or appropriate:
1. under applicable law, including laws outside your country of residence;
2. to comply with legal process;
3. to respond to requests from public and government authorities including public and government authorities including public and government authorities outside your country of residence;
4. to protect our operations or those of any of our affiliates;
5. to protect our rights, privacy, safety or property, and/that of our affiliates, you or others;
6. to allow us to pursue available remedies or limit the damages that we may sustain; or
7. to protect against legal liability;
8. to protect the personal safety of Users of the Platform;
9. to prevent or investigate possible wrongdoing in connection with the Platform.
3. Merger or Acquisition: We may share Information upon merger or acquisition of Company with another company. We shall transmit and transfer the Information upon acquisition or merger of Company with another company;
4. With our service providers: We may share Information with other service providers on a need to know basis, subject to obligations of confidentiality for provision of Services. We hereby clarify that Company works with institutions, vendors, partners, advertisers, and other service providers, including (but not limited) to those who provide products or services such as contact Information verification, website hosting, data analysis, providing infrastructure, information technology services, auditing services and other similar services, in different industries and categories of business by virtue of lawful contracts instituted between such third parties and Company to improve our product and services. Accordingly, we may share your Information with such service provider in order to provide you with Services;
5. Employees/Agents of Company: We follow a strict confidentiality policy with regard to disclosure of confidential information to our employees or other personnel. There may be situations, where we may disclose the confidential information only to those of our employees and other personnel on a need to know basis. Any breach of confidential information by the employees, personnel within the Company is dealt with stringently by us.
2. Except for the Information disclosed pursuant to sub-clause (a), (b), (c), (d) and (e) of Clause 6.1 above, Company may share Information, if you authorize us to do so.
7. Transfer of Information
1. Your information may be transferred to, and maintained on, computers located outside of your state, province, country or other governmental jurisdiction where the data protection laws may differ from those from your jurisdiction.
2. If you are located outside India and choose to provide information to us, please note that we may transfer the data to India to process the Information.
8. Your Rights
You can always choose not to provide the requested information to us, it may however result in you not availing certain features of, or the entire, of our Services. You retain several rights in relation to your Personal Information as provided under applicable law. These may include the rights to:
1. access, confirm, and review Personal Information you may have provided;
2. correct Personal Information that may be inaccurate or irrelevant;
3. deletion and erasure of your Personal Information from the publicly available pages of the Platform;
4. receive Personal Information we hold about you in a portable format;
5. object to or restrict any form of processing you may not be comfortable with;
In order to exercise these rights, please contact us on the email address provided in Clause 3.3 above.
If you want to withdraw your consent or raise any objection to the use of your information for receiving any direct marketing information to which you previously opted-in, you can do so by contacting our customer support at above mentioned addresses. If you withdraw/object your consent, our use of your information before you withdrew/objected shall still be lawful.
9. Children’s Privacy
Our Platform and Services are not meant for use by children and we knowingly do not collect Information of/from children. If it comes to our notice that we have collected Information from/of children, we shall take steps to remove that information from our servers. If you believe that we might have any Information that may have been collected from a child or has been provided by a child, please write to us at the email id provided in Clause 3.3.
10. Control the collection or use of the Information
If you have any reservations, constraints or apprehensions regarding the access to, collection, storage, or any other use of the Information which you have provided to us, you may withdraw your consent in the manner as set out in Clause 3.3 above.
11. Retention of Information
All Information provided by you, save and except upon withdrawal or termination, shall be retained in locations outside the direct control of Company (for instance, on servers or databases co-locates with hosting providers). We will delete Information based on a request received from you within a reasonable period and latest within 30 (thirty) days of receiving a deletion request. However, we may retain such portion of Information and for such periods as may be required under Applicable Law. Notwithstanding anything contained herein, Company may retain data after account deletion for reasons including but limited to the following purposes: If there is an unresolved issue relating to your account, or an unresolved claim or dispute; If we are required to by applicable law; and/or in aggregated and/or anonymized form; or Company may also retain certain information if necessary for its legitimate business interests, such as fraud prevention and enhancing Users' safety and security.
12. Cookies and other Tracking Technologies
1. Our Platform may utilize “cookies” and other Technical Information. “Cookies” are a small text file consisting of alphanumeric numbers used to collect the Information about Platform activity. The Technical Information helps us analyse web traffic and helps you by customizing the Platform to your preferences. Cookies in no way gives us access to your computer or mobile device. In relation to Cookies, you can deny access to the installation of the Cookies by modifying the settings on your web browser, however, this may prevent you from taking full advantage of the Platform.
13. Third Party Services
We may use your Information to send you promotional Information about third parties which we think you may find interesting, if you tell us that you wish this to happen. We shall not be responsible for any disclosure of Information due to unauthorized third-party access or other acts of third parties or acts or omissions beyond our reasonable control and you agree that you will not hold us responsible for any breach of security unless such breach has been caused as a direct result of our negligence or wilful default.
14. Data Security
You agree and accept that your Information may be stored in third-party cloud service infrastructure providers. While all reasonable attempts have been taken from our end to ensure the safe and secure storage of your data, we shall not be liable for any data breach on the part of the third-party cloud service infrastructure provider that was beyond our control. In addition to the security measures put in place by the third-party cloud service infrastructure provider for safe and secure storage of your Information, we use certain physical, managerial, technical or operational safeguards as per industry standards and established best practices to protect the Information we collect. We use reasonable security practices and procedures and use secure servers as mandated under applicable laws for the protection of your Information. We review our Information collection, storage, and processing practices, including physical security measures to guard against unauthorized access to systems. However, as effective as these measures are, no security system is impenetrable. We cannot guarantee the security of our database, nor can we guarantee that the Information you supply will not be intercepted while being transmitted to us over the internet. You accept the inherent security implications of data transmission over the internet and the internet cannot always be guaranteed as completely secure. Therefore, your use of the Platform will be at your own risk. If you have any concerns, please feel free to contact us at the details given in Clause 3.3 above.
15. Changes and updates to Policy
16. Discrepancies and Grievances with Company
1. In case of any discrepancy or grievance with respect to all or any Information shared with Company, please feel free to contact our Grievance Officer:
Email ID: firstname.lastname@example.org
Address: ANM Cube Pvt. Limited, MIIC, MNIT, JLN Marg, Jaipur
18. Governing Laws and Jurisdiction