Last modified: January 25, 2021
1. We are strongly committed to respecting your online privacy and recognize the need for appropriate protection and management of any personal information collected and/or collated by us.
1. Please be advised that any Information (as defined herein below) procured by us, shall be:
1. processed fairly and lawfully for rendering the Services (as defined in Terms of Service);
2. obtained only for specified and lawful purposes, and not be used in any manner which is against the law or policy in force in India (“Applicable Law”);
3. adequate, relevant and not excessive in relation to the purpose for which it is required;
4. able to be reviewed by the User, from time to time and updated-if need arises; and
5. not kept longer than for the time which it is required or the purpose for which it is required or as required by the applicable law.
2. WE SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY LOSS OR DAMAGE SUSTAINED BY REASON OF ANY DISCLOSURE (INADVERTENT OR OTHERWISE) OF ANY DATA, IF THE SAME IS EITHER (A) REQUIRED FOR SHARING YOUR INFORMATION FOR LEGITIMATE PURPOSES; OR (B) WAS AFFECTED THROUGH NO FAULT, ACT, OR OMISSION OF THE COMPANY.
3. BY USING THE SERVICES, YOU EXPLICITLY ACCEPT, WITHOUT LIMITATION OR QUALIFICATION, THE COLLECTION, USE AND TRANSFER OF THE DATA IN THE MANNER DESCRIBED HEREIN.
3. Your Consent
3. Such an intimation to withdraw your consent can be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org
4. Types of information collected by us:
1. “Personal Data” means and includes any Information that relates to a natural person through which an individual is identified, such as the name, contact details, email address, gender, age, organisation name, organisation email id or any other relevant material provided by a User, including but not limited to information gathered through availing Services.
2. “Technical Information” means and includes any Information gathered through various technologies that may employ cookies, web beacons, or similar technologies to automatically record certain information from your device through which you use the Platform. This technical information may include your Internet Protocol (IP) address, device or browser type, Internet service provider (ISP), referring or exit pages, clickstream data, operating system, hardware model, operating system version, unique device identifiers, and mobile network. This data includes usage information and user statistics.
3. “Locational Information” shall mean and include the information obtained through GPS or other means, such as the geographical location of the User.
4. “Non-Personal Information” 1. “Information through use of our service” means and includes information which is shared with us to avail our Services. 2. “Non-Personal Information” means and includes any information that does not reveal your specific identity, such as, browser information, information collected through Cookies (as defined below), pixel tags and other technologies, demographic information, etc. As is true with most websites, our Company gathers some information automatically when you visit the Platform. When you use the Platform, we may collect certain information about your computer or mobile to facilitate, evaluate and verify your use of the Platform. For example, we may store environmental variables, such as browser type, operating system, speed of the central processing unit (CPU), referring or exit web pages, click patterns and the internet protocol (IP) address of your computer. This information is generally collected in aggregate form, without identifying any user individually. If you are a Creator, in addition to the above we may also collect the following data: 3. Account Details: These include your username and password and preferred account settings such as the language and time zone etc.
4. Information regarding your prior work experience and educational qualifications that is provided by you upon creation of your Account (as defined in Terms of Service) during registration on the Platform.
5. Invoicing Information: In order to make payments for the services rendered by you via the Platform, we would require you banking details, such as name, address, email id, PAN card details and financial information that corresponds to your bank. including but not limited to, bank name, branch, account number, IFSC code etc. If you are a Customer, in addition to the above we may also collect the following data:
6. Account Details: These include your username and password and preferred account settings such as the language and time zone etc.
7. Billing Details: shall mean and include billing details such as name, address, email id and other financial information that corresponds to your mode of payment including but not limited to, credit card/ debit card details, net banking information, bank details etc. Please note that confidential information such as the CVV/ PIN Number and the net banking credentials will not be stored by us. (The Personal Data, Technical Information, Locational Information, Non-Personal Information and additional information collected from the Creator and the Customer respectively are collectively referred to as “Information”).
5. Purpose of Collection and Usage of this Information
1. Depending on whether you are a Creator, Responder or Visitor, the data collected by us shall be used for availing our Services and utilised for other functions including but not limited to: 1. to render Services (as defined in the Terms of Service); maintaining the Platform; 2. to evaluate the quality and competence of our personnel; 3. to resolve any complaints, you may have and ensure that you receive the highest quality of Services; 4. notifying you about changes to our Platform; 5. allowing you to participate in interactive features of our Platform when You choose to do so; 6. providing analysis or valuable information so that we can improve the Platform; 7. monitoring the usage of the Platform; 8. detecting, preventing and addressing technical issues; 9. analyse usage patterns and user preferences 10. improve user experience 11. notify you about new products and features 2. Business or Research Purposes: The Information saved and except Personal Information, is used for business or research purposes, including improving and customizing the Platform for ease of use and the products and services offered by us. We may archive this information to use it for future communications for providing updates and/or surveys. 3. Aggregating Information / Anonymized data: We may aggregate Information and analyse it in a manner to further accentuate the level of services that we offer to our customers. This Information includes average number of Users of the Platform, the average clicks of the services/, the features used, the response rate, etc. and other such statistics regarding groups or individuals. In doing so, we shall not be making disclosures of any Personal Information as defined above. (Collectively referred to as “Legitimate Purpose”)
6. Disclosure and Sharing of Information
7. Transfer of Information
8. Your Rights
You can always choose not to provide the requested information to us, it may however result in you not availing certain features of, or the entire, of our Services. You retain several rights in relation to your Personal Information as provided under applicable law. These may include the rights to: 1. access, confirm, and review Personal Information you may have provided; 2. correct Personal Information that may be inaccurate or irrelevant; 3. deletion and erasure of your Personal Information from the publicly available pages of the Platform; 4. receive Personal Information we hold about you in a portable format; 5. object to or restrict any form of processing you may not be comfortable with; In order to exercise these rights, please contact us on the email address provided in Clause 3.3 above. If you want to withdraw your consent or raise any objection to the use of your information for receiving any direct marketing information to which you previously opted-in, you can do so by contacting our customer support at above mentioned addresses. If you withdraw/object your consent, our use of your information before you withdrew/objected shall still be lawful.
9. Children’s Privacy
Our Platform and Services are not meant for use by children and we knowingly do not collect Information of/from children. If it comes to our notice that we have collected Information from/of children, we shall take steps to remove that information from our servers. If you believe that we might have any Information that may have been collected from a child or has been provided by a child, please write to us at the email id provided in Clause 3.3.
10. Control the collection or use of the Information
If you have any reservations, constraints or apprehensions regarding the access to, collection, storage, or any other use of the Information which you have provided to us, you may withdraw your consent in the manner as set out in Clause 3.3 above.
11. Retention of Information
All Information provided by you, save and except upon withdrawal or termination, shall be retained in locations outside the direct control of Company (for instance, on servers or databases co-locates with hosting providers). We will delete Information based on a request received from you within a reasonable period and latest within 30 (thirty) days of receiving a deletion request. However, we may retain such portion of Information and for such periods as may be required under Applicable Law. Notwithstanding anything contained herein, Company may retain data after account deletion for reasons including but limited to the following purposes: If there is an unresolved issue relating to your account, or an unresolved claim or dispute; If we are required to by applicable law; and/or in aggregated and/or anonymized form; or Company may also retain certain information if necessary for its legitimate business interests, such as fraud prevention and enhancing Users' safety and security
12. Cookies and other Tracking Technologies
13. Third Party Services
14. Data Security
You agree and accept that your Information may be stored in third-party cloud service infrastructure providers. While all reasonable attempts have been taken from our end to ensure the safe and secure storage of your data, we shall not be liable for any data breach on the part of the third-party cloud service infrastructure provider that was beyond our control. In addition to the security measures put in place by the third-party cloud service infrastructure provider for safe and secure storage of your Information, we use certain physical, managerial, technical or operational safeguards as per industry standards and established best practices to protect the Information we collect. We use reasonable security practices and procedures and use secure servers as mandated under applicable laws for the protection of your Information. We review our Information collection, storage, and processing practices, including physical security measures to guard against unauthorized access to systems. However, as effective as these measures are, no security system is impenetrable. We cannot guarantee the security of our database, nor can we guarantee that the Information you supply will not be intercepted while being transmitted to us over the internet. You accept the inherent security implications of data transmission over the internet and the internet cannot always be guaranteed as completely secure. Therefore, your use of the Platform will be at your own risk. If you have any concerns, please feel free to contact us at the details given in Clause 3.3 above.
15. Changes and updates to Policy
16. Discrepancies and Grievances with Company
18. Governing Laws and Jurisdiction